Recruitment Partner - IT
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you a people person? Do you know what it takes to identify talent and bring them on board? Are you passionate about building client relationships? We're looking for someone like that to help us
– manage end to end recruitment process
– identify and hire the right candidates
– build relationships with hiring managers and business partners
– work closely with colleagues in other HR teams
– make sure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience
You will be working within the professional recruiting team in Poland. Our team supports Poland for Poland hiring but also partners with a wide range of business groups globally to further enhance their people agenda. In your role you will be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide.
– experience in a similar position in in-house recruiting team or recruiting agency
– ability to work in a fast paced, matrix environment managing high volume recruitment
– a proven track record in hiring IT specialists would be a strong asset
– fluency in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.