Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a motivated E-commerce Administrator to enable our growing eCommerce business. This individual will be responsible for monitoring, reporting, and providing solutions to drive business results through partner digital experiences and our own direct ecommerce model. The eCommerce Administrator works in a matrixed team of local business managers, web, operations, and information technology to monitor, report, and identify opportunities to enhance our eCommerce tactics and strategy around the world.
What you will do:
- Monitor & track key eCommerce performance indicators including offer availability, content availability, search activity, & user-generated content
- Deliver monthly & quarterly reporting summarizing global eCommerce business results working with Global and Local operations & marketing teams
- Identify & document opportunities for business results improvement
- Support local stakeholders in implementing tactics to deliver eCommerce go-to-market strategy
- Create and share best practice activities globally
- Perform marketing and administrative support
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Strong professional and organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills, and be able to work independently.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- At least 2 years experience, ideally in Marketing or IT
- Proficient in learning new tools and systems
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Execution oriented, highly motivated problem-solver
- Excellent critical thinking skills
If you would like to have:
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
Benefits we offer: