Algo Trading Model Governance Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you someone who likes a challenge and is keen to an emerging area of Risk Control? We are looking to hire someone who will:- contribute to the model governance and validation framework in the new area of algorithmic and electronic trading model control
- coordinate validation work and model inventory controls with validators and model owners
- participate in horizontal model reviews and refine processes for testing framework and model performance monitoring
- provide reporting and support to management on the day-to-day team activities
- work closely with algo trading quants, IT, market risk control, and trading
You will be part of the Algo Model Risk Management & Control function in Krakow. We are a diverse team with global coverage and work closely with Algo/eTrading stakeholders including quants, IT developers and traders across global locations, as well as other control functions, including MRMC colleagues in Poland.
Our mandate includes model validation, control, and governance activities: model validation and periodic review; risk rating of models; model performance review; front-to-back model governance and controls. The objective is to ensure that models are used appropriately in the business context and that model users are aware of the models' strengths and limitations impacting their decisions.
- Strong communication skills are essential. Experience coordinating team projects and reporting progress to management
- Understanding of Algo/eTrading business . Fixed Income (FX or Rates) or Equities market knowledge
- Ability to explain (technical) topics clearly and intuitively. Some mathematical finance or coding knowledge preferred.
- Able to motivate and organize yourself and others to deliver against tight deadlines
- Co-operative and team-orientated, problem solver
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.