The main purpose of the internship program is to provide an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture, and how we do business on a day-to-day basis.
So if you think about starting your professional career in a dynamic, multinational, and diverse work environment, come and join our team!
Our internship program will allow you to get the first-hand experience in:
HR Payroll: we will involve you in a broad range of ad-hoc tasks typical for the HR department, so you get perspective on how in reality HR Payroll job looks like on an everyday basis.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR Payroll functions and duties
- Prepare reports and analyze employees payments
- Provide clerical and administrative support to US stakeholders
- Compile and update employee records (hard copies)
- Coordinate HR Payroll projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc.)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
What you’ll need:
- Educational background in HR-related fields (ideally Payroll)
- Actual interest in human resources
- Being positive about the perspective of having lots of interactions with others each day
- Enthusiasm and engagement in learning new things
- High ownership of the tasks you are given
- Attention to details
- High communication & speaking skills
- Fluency in English
What can you expect from us?
- Fully paid, a 3-month internship program in the HR department
- Full time or part-time contract
- Onboarding Program
- On-the-job training
- The chance to gain experience in the HR field in an international friendly environment
- A great, friendly work atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with people from multiple locations and cultures
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.