About the job
Our passion is our products and all of them are packed in different kind of packaging in order to take best care of our products. Arla’s packaging suppliers are very important part of Arla’s Product image!
Your working area will be updating the supplier documentation that ensures that our primary packaging is align with the EU regulations.
You will be a part of international team, cooperating with you colleagues from different countries like UK or Sweden. This job is to be carried out in cooperation with the responsible packaging engineer with whom you will have a daily contact.
Who are you?
To be successful in our company you have to:
- Be available to work 10-15 hours weekly, preferably within business hours (during the summer holiday full time availability is appreciated)
- Communicate well in English speaking and writing and technical terms
- Ideally be a student/graduate of Materials Engineering, Chemistry, Technical Physics, Biotechnology or similar studies, with an interest in packaging material, food contact material or similar topics
- Have attention to details, accuracy and quality awareness
- Be independent and have good time management and problem solving skills
- Be customer orientated
- Be an engaged person who likes challenges.