McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Interest in supporting McKinsey partners in Poznan, collaborating with the team in London and covering for local executive assistants
- Ability to “hit the ground running” as you will be covering for different colleagues
- Confidence in liaising with senior partners and partners
- Track record of excellent performance and significant positive impact on a team environment
- Role-modelling positive behavior; go-to person for sharing expertise
- Flexibility to work with different working styles, colleagues from different offices, functions and work backgrounds
- Strong communication skills; ability to liaise with CEO level clients and work with the executive assistant clusters
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH:
You will be based in our Poznan office. You will be collaborating with the team in London and covering for local executive assistants as an administrative partner to the McKinsey partners.
You will share your McKinsey journey with a diverse group of colleagues and mentors, for example our executive assistant team leaders, who will be helping you in your development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work with consultants and managers to organize and leverage their time effectively, manage their complex schedules and coordinate their travel logistics.
In this role, you will plan, organize and execute major projects (e.g. calls and meetings entailing coordination of schedules of senior leadership participants). You will also plan client and internal meetings, conference calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners. You will collaborate with clients, client administrative contacts and with department members in creating a smooth workflow including soliciting assistance from others as needed and helping others, as appropriate and maintaining follow-through.
You will also act as liaison for assigned individuals to ensure that various departments provide requested support in an efficient, timely manner.