McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in a professional environment is preferred
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications
- Proven examples of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong communications skills, verbally and in writing
- Track record of demonstrated ownership through responsibility and accountability for end products
- Embodies a positive attitude; able to establish relationships both with local colleagues and those working in other offices
- Inventive in problem solving; high tolerance for ambiguity
- Able to work expertly and effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English and Italian (C1)
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH:
You will be based in Poznan as an administrative partner to the consultants and other McKinsey colleagues around Europe, Middle East and Africa across various functions supporting our Italian-speaking colleagues.
You will share your McKinsey journey with a diverse group of colleagues and mentors, for example our executive assistant team leaders, who will be helping you in your development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work with your assigned consultants and managers to organize and leverage their time effectively, manage their complex schedules and coordinate their travel logistics.
In this role, you will be problem-solving and multi-tasking, assuming responsibility for planning, organizing and executing major projects (e.g. calls and meetings entailing coordination of schedules of senior leadership participants). You will also be responsible for planning client and internal meetings, conference calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners.
You will be collaborating with clients, client administrative contacts and with department members in creating smooth workflow including soliciting assistance from others as needed and helping others as appropriate and maintaining follow-through. You will have flexibility to ensure appropriate, timely actions and that deadlines are met. You will also act as liaison for assigned individuals to ensure that various departments provide requested support in an efficient and timely manner.