IT Project Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you organized with strong communication skills? Would you like to work with a team to manage the planning, execution, monitoring and closing phases of a project? We're looking for someone like this to join our Program Management Organization team to:
• Perform project/program administration activities as per UBS standards
• Provide support to various program/project Managers in order to achieve project success factors
• Perform financial management activities (resource allocation, financial reconciliations and reporting)
• Preparing and publishing project/program status reports to senior management as part of project monitoring and control processes
• Ensure project/programs compliance to UBS frameworks and methodologies.
You will be working on the Program Management Organization (PMO) team within Wealth Management United States Technology. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project administration, reporting, and financial management. Our team drives quality execution of global standards through tangible and repeatable processes which provide long-term benefit to our clients.
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal English, comfortable communicating and collaborating with colleagues globally at all levels
• Strong analytical/numerical skills, data interpretation skills
• Strong awareness working with both Agile and Waterfall project management frameworks
• Experience in technology, shared services, financials project management or quality control
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as in a team environment
• Ambitious and coachable- open to learning new concepts and methodologies
• Detail oriented-can identify areas of improvement of routine processes
• Strongly aware of industry standards and tools (i.e. Program & Project Management Best Practices and Framework, PPM, SDLC).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.