Job Reference #
• Execute the yearly tax reclaim process for our German clients
• Manage our external vendor located in Luxembourg
• Support client queries throughout the process
• Initiate and carry out client billing process
• Prepare and instruct bookings
You’ll be working in the team in Wroclaw. We are responsible for tax related support and control functions for all business divisions. Our team files tax ruling requests on transactions, financial products and bank related matters.
• a university degree in Finance or related
• strong knowledge about tax regulatory related topics
• at least a basic understanding of the banking industry and its products
• the ability to communicate effectively with other teams and stakeholders
• advanced data analysis skills
• very deep knowledge of MS Outlook (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• an advanced level of written and spoken English
• German language skills is a plus
• a team player who treats his colleagues and clients with respect and friendliness
• reliable, and paying attention to details
• risk focused, with a sound judgement for when to escalate issues
• curious and willing to improve your skills continuously
• a quick learner, able to adapt new processes and applications smoothly
• self-driven and flexible
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.