Senior PM Officer - Group Internal Consulting
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
We are looking for an experienced PM Officer who can not only run a successful Project Management Office but is interested in driving and implementing innovations within PMO area. If you are a real client advocate and you have experience in applying and educating the PM community on project management standards, you are more than welcome to apply for this role.
We are looking for a candidate who can:
• drive and coordinate implementation and day to day running of a fully functioning Programme Management Office
• work closely with major stakeholders to ensure all of the data within the project are captured, actively managed and communicated
• provide regular reporting, analysis and advisory on project scope, time, cost and quality in a standardised format for use of stakeholders at all seniority levels
• ensure timely and accurate budget management by cost tracking, forecasting and project financials reporting
• manage resource actuals/ forecasts and run monthly reconciliation process
• drive quality improvements initiatives through enhancing data quality and process excellence
• educate on expected standards and project management framework
• actively promote best practices, solutions and templates which can be shared across UBS PMO community by being an active creator and co-owner of our internal knowledge repository
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
UBS PMO Practice department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Eximius Park). Our Team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known projects and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination.
• bachelor or master degree in Project Management, Finance, Accounting, IT or related analytical field
• more than 5 years of work experience within PM/PMO area
• experienced in project management or quality control
able to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and financial data
• very good written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• delivery focused, strong hands-on and independent, pro-active personality
• strong analytical skills and attention to details
• very good organizational and time-management skills
• experience in Clarity PPM, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint administration and data bases creation
• knowledge of Visual Basic for Application
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.