MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Proven experience in manufacturing or technical/engineering environment
• A proficient English speaker,
• OPEN+ proficiency as per functional skill matrix targets
• A person with knowledge of automation systems
• A creative individual with ability to think out of the box,
• Motivated person, with analytical skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• Employee pension plan
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Multisport program
• Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Execute loss analysis for planned and unplanned losses elimination, using advanced methodologies and tools, being always up to date with the best industry standards.
• Identify and develop initiatives aiming to eliminate losses related to machine and process integration including connectivity, diagnostic and end to end control integration at manufacturing
• Develop Global Obsolescence Strategies ensuring the business continuity of equipment ensuring most effective solution.
• Develop initiatives aiming to eliminate losses at manufacturing related to Track and Tracing program.
• Identify and develop Digital Solutions/Products aligned in PMI Digital journey for manufacturing
• Establish and implement cross-affiliate synergies, coordinate the communication with all Operation streams in all the matters related to automation and control
• Identify opportunities and develop global productivity/NCI initiatives.
• Define and maintain standards of manufacturing processes (QMS)
• Provide Feedback to Design to OEM or other relevant internal stakeholders.
• Solution design for high complexity losses
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.