MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Bachelor’s Degree in scientific/technical area
• Experience managing and leading large-scale capital projects and multi-functional experience.
• Professional in IM and basic knowledge of DtV, MOPD, QMS
• Practitioner of OPEN+ and the keys pillars (especially Leadership AM, PM, E&T, and FI)
• Excellent understanding of statistics that are needed to support IM and especially CQV.
• Experience in leading teams
• Strong interpersonal teamwork and leadership skills
• Ability to present to small & large groups and clearly communicate messaging
• High level of personal responsibility and accountability for results\
• Confirmed problem solving skills
• Familiarity with structured problem tools, such as 6W2h, Loss Analysis, IPS/UPS.
• Ability to work with data and information
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA) private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Multisport program
• Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Be responsible to provide IM capabilities to project teams to ensure VSU is achieved.
• Mentor project teams on project reviews, risk mitigations and on the development of IM project plan and VSU KPI’s. Ensures mentor of VSU team in the preparation and in execution of CQV and Technology Transfer & Training.
• Lead the deployment of IM pillar in the affiliates and coach IM pillar leader of the affiliates in the development of IM capability master-plan for local IM pillar team. Guardian of successful implementation of IM pillar in affiliates according to Open+ phase progression.
• Provide timely visibility of risks and gaps to the Project & Program Managers for proper contingency management and ensure findings are captured for re-application in future projects.
• Co-Own IM Global Pillar in finding and sharing the CBAs and work closely with the other OPEN+ Pillars and Pillar communities to ensure alignment and capabilities building.
• Owns the execution of Global IM pillar master-plan and the delivery of the SQDCM objectives of Global IM Pillar with the Global IM pillar leader and with IM Standard work process Owner
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.