Senior Java Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable Java platforms? Are you motivated to deliver real business value?We are looking for a hands-on, experienced technical team member to work in the Regulatory Applications team for Finance Technology, who has built and worked on the development of applications with modern technologies and will continue to expand his technical knowledge to delivery value to the business. We're looking for someone like that to:
• analyze business requirements and design / develop robust technical solutions
• work as part of an agile development team within a global technology team located in the US, UK, Poland, and India.
• collaborate with other global IT teams outside of Finance Technology
• providing support for real-time low latency, distributed software systems processing big data sets
You will be part of the Finance Technology team within Finance, Risk and Data IT organization. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's Corporate Centre where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions. You will work with the Merival Development Team in Poland, working closely with colleagues in London, US, India and Poland. This role is based in Krakow - Fabryczna Business Park.
• university degree
• 5+ years of experience: participating in all stages of the software development lifecycle
• experience with requirements gathering and analysis, design, development, coding, testing and implementation
• proven experience including Java, Apache Spark, Python, Unix scripting, batch design, and Oracle; including development using PL/SQL
• experience with functional programming Scala/Big data/Cloud (AWS/Azure) experience are a big plus
• strong problem solving ability and aptitude for learning new technologies*LI-UBS
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.