Who we are looking for
A professional with prior experience in investment fund environment who is motivated and proactive.
As a Change Management Administrator you will manage the administration service process for Client Change for specific State Street clients as assigned within Alpha IMS Client Service and then coordinate the lifecycle of the change request to completion. This team supports the Alpha IMS Client Service Change Assistant Vice President in Poland as well as the Change Coordinator and Management Team in the UK.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Change Management Administrator you will
Client Service Change Management
- Support the Change Assistant Vice President in Poland as well as the Change Coordinator and Management Team in the UK;
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures;
- Liaise with colleagues across Business Units, Divisions and Locations as required to oversee the change administration service and help manage the client relationship;
- Deliver Change Administration items in line with both Client and State Street expectations.
- Receive Change Request form, log entry to the Collaborate Change Management Database and load the change Request form;
- Work internally to complete initial assessment of the change request;
- Identify stakeholders to represent operational teams and coordinate the timeline for analysis phase through to implementation;
- Conduct regular reviews of the Change database for completeness and accuracy;
- Arrange and participate in Change Management meetings with the Client and take minutes under direction from the Change Co-Ordinator or Change Manager;
- Track all upcoming deadlines and provide notification report to Change Coordinator in order to manage Client committed deliverable dates ensure adherence to relevant SLA’s;
- Formally track all Client Change Requests from opening through to closure including obtaining formal Client sign off to close the change request;
- Assist in the development and provision of monthly management reporting, and Key Performance Indicator reports for Client Service Teams and within client SLA’s.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to prioritize and work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Attention to detail while retaining efficiency and effectiveness;
- Ability to take high levels of ownership over administration activities and to take responsibility for ensuring that issues are tackled proactively and resolved;
- Well-developed writing skills to facilitate the production of high-quality communication.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience, including min. 2 years in an investment firm, or investment fund related environment;
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the asset management industry, gained through working in a variety of asset management disciplines;
- Understanding of the standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support investment management operations;
- Technical capability to use Collaborate and databases with ability to produce Design Reporting via PowerPoint or using Tableau reporting will be a plus;
- PC literate – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Collaborate, MS Teams etc;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway