Reporting (MI) and Business Management
- Oversees key BAU reporting products (i.e. Turnover, Exit Interview, OT, Mandatory Training, etc.) Ensures that products are relevant and respond to business needs.
- Provides consultancy and advisory through critical data analysis, extracting key insights, preparing executive summaries to the reports, indicating potential areas of focus/anomalies
- Delivers ad hoc analytical requests (e.g. Absence analysis)
- Oversees Monthly Business Review process, incl. scorecard (governance and improvement) and reviews. Coordinates EVP Scorecard process.
- Supports EMEA MBR, QBR. Drives alignment across GD EMEA as needed.
Governance and Business Administration
- Oversees existing governance and business administration processes resulting from business needs and branch management.
- Co-leads CAO Network. Leverages the Network to drive discipline in agreed admin focus areas and drive admin reduction efforts. Sets priorities for the group as per business needs e.g. focus on OT decrease, timesheet discipline, mandatory training, etc.
- Leads or supports producing executive content; Cooperates effectively with respective stakeholders to obtain required input and add value through a critical review;
- Chairs and/or facilitates agreed management forums.
- Oversees locally Executive Administration team
Business Initiatives/ Projects
- Manages independently assigned strategic initiatives, work streams or projects resulting from executing Poland and EMEA strategy (i.e. Monitoring non HC Expenses, OT/Enova Daas implementation support, Future Ways of working and Floor Plans). Builds required business cases aimed at addressing identified challenges;
- Liaison with CAO Network and Business Support Functions
Transformation and Team Management
- Drives standardization and optimization efforts, incl. processes, products and tools.
- Critically reviews scope of team work to ensure that delivered services are relevant and add value.
- Is effective team manager focused on people development, performance management and keeping the right engagement and retention level. Is focused on building SME knowledge of the team in their respective areas.
- Analytical skills & problem solving ability;
- Evidence of strong communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to communicate across the organization and be considered as a trusted partner
- Strong presentation skills including solid experience in face to face presentations to senior management;
- Self-driven personality and pro-activeness;
- Proven ability to work towards tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Evidence of people management experience;
- Experience in working within a multi-cultural banking environment and matrix organizational structure;
- Proficiency in English;
Experience, Education and Knowledge Requirement
- Approximately 8-10 years of relevant experience in Governance, Management, Finance, Management Information area
- PC literacy including: MS Office, Outlook, Collaborate/SharePoint, Project, Access, SQL, Visio
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology standards would be an asset
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts and experience in change management
- Master’s Degree in accounting, finance, business, administration or equivalent.