Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving processes and making improvements? Do you know how to provide support to senior management so that things run smoothly? Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• manage relationships with GCRG (Group Compliance Regulatory & Governance) Business Managers and functional partners
• support in operational and daily business finance matters e.g., month-end-close, full-year-forecast reviews, shifts, 3-year-strategic-planning, allocation key review
• prepare financial reporting to provide full transparency of GCRG direct costs, allocation in and allocation out to the Business Divisions
• prepare deep-dives / presentations / analysis for / on dedicated TDC cost lines
• oversee the quarterly function and account change request and provide guidelines
• evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
You'll be working alongside the Group Compliance Regulatory and Governance Chief of Staff Business Manager supporting all finance and accounting related tasks but also beyond such as to support the overall smooth running of the GCRG Management Office. Your role will be based in Fabryczna, Krakow.
• financial / accounting knowledge
• business analyst skills
• an economics / business administration university degree or similar
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• a 'can do attitude'
• ability to creatively solve problems, evaluate new ideas and to challenge the status-quo
• a fast thinker, proactive and quickly able to implement and execute
• used to execute tasks in a timely manner and with high quality standards
• adopting a flexible attitude and accepting a changing role in the team as work requires
• good organized, structured and detailed oriented
• great team player, willing to share workload and to work together with colleagues across hierarchies and locations to achieve team objectives
• consistently demonstrating UBS core values of Client Focus, Teamwork, Professional Behavior & Integrity*LI-UB
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.