MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Software Quality Assurance Engineers to join our B2B Retail and Field Force Engagement Team, in the area of B2B commerce, care, communities and field force solutions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Technical background in application engineering, infrastructure and integration skillset (around 3+ years)
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance and CI/CD best practices and tools
• Knowledge of Agile software delivery principles and frameworks.
• Quality assurance background in XaaS environments - experience in test design techniques and test automation.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Providing end to end engagement on a wide range of B2B Digital projects ensuring Build-in-Quality.
• Designing QA Strategy for the solution (application and infrastructure on a cloud environments).
• Performing QA practices assessments and due diligence activities for applications and products.
• Ensuring Quality requirements in projects are fulfilled prior to going into service.
• Supporting team members on designing and building Quality Assurance practices and tools.
Technologies we currently use:
• Salesforce, Mulesoft, Gigya, Azure AD, ElasticSearch, Treasure Data
• New Relic, JMeter, BlazeMeter, Taurus, Selenium, WebdriverIO, SonarQube, TestFLO for Jira
• Jenkins, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes
• Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
• Java, JS, Python
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.