Business Analyst in HRI Data Operations
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working with data? Are you keen to take part in sensitive HR projects? Do you have an analytical mind and a passion for HR? We are looking for someone like this to:
- work in the team to ensure HR data flow and quality
- guarantee critical HR projects are completed on time and with diligence
- prepare uploads, reports and loaders to support HR process and data quality
- be responsible for data quality across multiple systems
- look for ways to simplify and improve RTB processes
- support day-to-day activities with bulk changes and backend data updates
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You will be working in the HRI Data Operations team located in Krakow (Fabryczna Office). We are responsible for making sure Human Resources deliver the best service to the employees worldwide by maintaining back-end data, performing mass data uploads, ensuring quality of data across systems, performing investigations and supporting global HR projects.
- previous experience with HR systems and tools (Oracle Fusion, DIS, OU MT)
- experience with SQL and/or related database languages a plus
- above average MS Excel knowledge (HR reporting skills an advantage)
- confidence in communicating with high-ranking stakeholders in English, other languages a plus
- familiar to multinational corporate environment analytical mind with the ability to see the big picture
- attention to detail and an eye for errors
- willingness to gain insider knowledge and a positive attitude
- ability to prioritize work and self-organize
- detail-oriented and focused on quality
- a multitasker able to deliver a number of results within deadlines
- willing to challenge the status quo and look for improvements
- an independent thinker and a proactive performer
- communicating openly, not afraid to speak up
- open to challenges and keen to take on responsibilities
- a team player with good ability to work independently when needed
- diligent and focused on details
- a keen observer, ready to challenge way things are done
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.