At Shell Fleet Solutions, our ambition is to deliver seamless, contextual and valuable communications to customers and prospects across the customer journey. You’ll be working alongside passionate people who love what we do and enjoy being champions of customer-centricity at every touchpoint we manage; creating tailored, relevant engagement campaigns for our customers and working with innovative technology every day. We foster a learner mindset, and so we commit to providing opportunities for personal and professional development for each member of the team – you can expect a multi-faceted, supportive work environment here.
The Customer Dialogue Operations Team covers 22 markets across Europe and Asia, and will be responsible for managing the activation and orchestration of all Fleet Solutions customer marketing campaigns, and this role provides a unique opportunity to be at the heart of our shift to moving towards insights-driven marketing that drives tangible business value.
What’s the role?
Thi is a new role that sits in the Global Customer Dialogue Operations Hub in Shell Fleet Solutions & Emobility. We’re on a journey to become our customers’ first choice in sustainable mobility solutions – and customer marketing plays an important role in delivering best in class customer communications experiences that will differentiate us from the competition.
The Salesforce & Marketing Cloud Consultant is responsible for the build, quality assurance, testing and deployment of email templates, landing pages and web forms that comprise the multi-channel customer communications eco-system. You will work closely with the Marketing Automation Manager, and the Email Campaign Specialists to design and build HTML emails, web pages and forms that make up the customer communication briefs submitted by the local businesses.
We’ll entrust you with the following responsibilities
- You will work with the Marketing Automation Manager to ideate, plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns against campaign briefs (email, SMS, web, push notifications)
- You will design and build personalized, dynamic, email templates, landing pages and forms for campaigns, ensuring optimal set-up, testing and execution and maintenance
- You will support the Email Campaign Team with Quality Assurance testing and reviews for all campaigns delivered by the team, ensuring all builds adhere to brand, privacy, deliverability and accessibility guidelines
- We care about respecting data privacy and inclusion, so you will ensure compliance to data privacy regulations and accessibility requirements when building emails and web pages
- We’re constantly building capabilities, so you will have a learning mindset, constantly improving your skill set and trying out new innovative ideas
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
You’ll ideally have
- At least 3 years’ experience building high quality, dynamic email templates and web pages
- Ability to work quickly to sometimes tight deadlines and deliver quality work across multiple languages
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring all builds are brand compliant and meet accessibility and deliverability benchmarks.
- Working knowledge of email development, test & preview tools such as Litmus
- Knowledge of AMPScript (Marketing Cloud’s proprietary scripting language) is a bonus