We are looking for experienced marketing expert with broad knowledge in retail, sales and operations. If you are interested in working in multimillionaire business across various locations, delivering through others and shaping market visibility then the role is for you!
Mobility is the face of Shell, touching the lives of 30 million customers every day at more than 45,000 sites, in around 80 countries. If you want to be leading programs that support local markets in driving performance and delivering commercial value to Shell, you have an excellent opportunity to share your expertise in a dynamic Retail environment.
This role reports into GM of Retail Operational Excellence, Global Retail/Mobility Marketing. It’s an international and diverse team of Retail professionals, frequently interacting with a wide group of global and local stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
The role will lead high-profile projects that enable better integration of Global Mobility offering at market level.
You will provide operations expertise and support to markets, to help them grow value, establish operations excellence and deliver on our Customer Value Proposition.
The role will require you to work with local markets and global teams, across variety of functions (e.g. NFR, Legal, Finance, Network, NFR) and stakeholders at many levels of the organization.
- To Lead key projects that enable better integration of Global Retail offering at market level
- To own and lead the strategic review of the Retailer Cost Allowances, aimed to provide visibility and understanding of the cost elements and identify any $ value opportunities to contribute to fit the strategy
- To collaborate effectively with global functions and local markets to capture best practices and share with regions to give stronger guidance in annual business planning and opportunities for replication
- To review and implement clear processes, roles and responsibilities to enable increased consistency of costs allocation across markets and regularly review and optimise spend
Senior Stakeholder Management at General Manager and Leadership level is critical to the success of this role. Ability to influence the markets and deliver though others. Significant and in-depth knowledge of the Retail business and the intricacies of the Operational business required to have credibility with the markets.
To succeed on the role you need to have:
- Broad marketing and Retail knowledge, with experience of working with sales and operations teams
- Very good understanding of Retail direct operating model (RBA) and good understanding of indirect models
- Strong project management, relentless attention to detail, analysis & evaluative skills and creativity
- Excellent Leadership skills and ability to influence people at all levels, without direct authority
Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships quickly
- Driven and Self-motivated to deliver results with strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative behaviours are critical due to the significant work required across all Mobility departments and more broadly
- English on min. C1 level (fluency)