The Retail Fleet Solutions business has been an established player in the fuel card industry for many decades. Fleet Solutions has embarked on a journey of accelerated growth. One of the key growth pillars in our strategy is driving revenues out of mobility services. This contributes to our ambition of 50/50 (50% fuel income and 50% non-fuel income).
Customer needs are becoming more complex. New technology is disrupting business models whilst new players are entering the mobility space. These trends will impact our current business model but also provide opportunities to provide new mobility services to our customers. It is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of Fleet Solutions efforts to transform the business from a fuel centric business to a mobility services company.
Shell Fleet Solutions team is seeking a ‘go getter’ who can effectively communicate value and sell its Telematics products to customers or prospects. This position will be centrally co-located with other Business Development Managers and will mainly engage customers virtually. Some business travel for engagements may be required.
This role will report into the Customer Ops Organization with dotted line to global Product Manager and National Sales Manager.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and correct the issues during or post implementation arrange for delivery of products or services
- Post-Sales: Secure and renew orders with the Sales Account Managers
- Answer questions and provide general support, both to clients as well as Sales Present solutions (value) to customers and perform product demonstrations (mainly virtual/some travel)
- Customize the solution as much as possible to align with customer needs/preferences/pain points
- Discuss technical features and/or design of the products or services with Central team and/or Supplier
- Gather detailed information about the product and/or customer need with Sales
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven commercial and business development skills coupled with technology and marketing experience
- Background in fleet operations or experience in scaling products/services is a plus
- Strong Project Management skills
- Self-starter with experience of working and leading with an ambiguous remit, with the ability to pivot / change to different solutions
- Strong communication skills and experience working virtually across geographies with different cultures
- Able to travel when required (up to 20%), mainly in Europe
- Process driven and can handle/optimize business processes
- Fluency (C1 minimum) in English