We are looking for experienced customer insight/market research specialist to join our Retail Marketing team, if you are a fan of new technologies, innovations and driving improvements the role is for you!
Your role will include:
- Monitoring insight industry in search for new tools, methodologies and vendors. Implementing the discovered innovations within Shell marketing environment. Maintenance of new and existing tools, including their internal promotion and on-going management of suppliers.
- Development and maintenance of internal communication channels, platforms and tools, building their awareness amongst Shell marketers and driving their usage.
- Working with the CI Team on integration of tools and communication and supporting the Team in their communication with Stakeholders.
Development and maintenance of insights tools and platforms
- Drive insights innovation agenda by exploring and recommending new insight approaches, especially tools that can be scaled across business
- Manage Shell Global Insights Team Agency Roster, by identifying, screening, onboarding and promoting innovative vendors.
- Central Shell knowledge management platform, Customer Insight Heartbeat: ongoing platform maintenance and development / implementation of new functionalities. Deploy an app-based solution.
- Video capture (Voxpopme): drive usage among Shell Marketing Community and Global Customer Insights Team.
- 3rd party data sources: maintaining connection with CI Heartbeat of the existing partners and constantly looking for opportunities with new vendors providing data relevant to Retail and Global Commercial stakeholders.
- Development of full-scale self-service research management tool
- Leveraging existing tools to support CI Team and Business stakeholders in building comprehensive customer understanding
- Coaching Marketing team on insights:integrated insights communication: run an integrated newsletter to keep Marketing Community up-to-date on the latest insights project, tools & platforms and available data / data sources.
Skills & Requirements
- University degree in social sciences or statistics
- Professional experience in market research / customer insights, preferably FMCG and agency side
- Very good understanding of insights industry;
- Good grasp of insights tech environment;
- Experience in managing complex, global projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent stakeholders and suppliers’ management skills in virtual environment.
- English min. C1