This job forms part of the Order to Delivery Journey and provides high-quality frontline Customer facing service to support the Customer success End to End integrated team (General Public Loyalty, Digital, Mobility). The Customer Operations Specialist Loyalty needs to project a professional company image by providing the best customer experience through phone interaction, emails, ticketing, live chat and social media engagements with Customers. The Customer Operations Specialist Loyalty delivers effective communications, value-adding interactions and efficient issue resolution.
What’s the role?
Customer Operations is part of Downstream Global Commercial and its core purpose is to deliver a “Best-In-Market Customer Experience and business value, at an affordable cost”. Customer Operations supports all Downstream marketing businesses across a range of Customer Fulfilment activities
More specifically, your role includes:
- Handle a range of front-line Customer enquiries within the agreed processes and ways of working.
- Feedback and Issues: Take ownership for the resolution of Integrated Retail B2C complaints, feedback and compliments, liaising with other service partners as required.
- Offers and Promotions: Deal with Customer calls and e-mails regarding promotions, third party offers, gift delivery, balance enquiry, Premium membership.
- Perform compliance checks on fraud and manual data quality control.
- Support the redeeming and transferring of Customer Loyalty points.
- Manage the lost/stolen/forgotten cards process.
- Support Shell’s Customers on digital channels and proactively encourage self-support solutions, ensuring customers are aware of the information and tools on the website and mobile application.
In this position, you should have a lot of motivation to work, also be a team player who has strong communication skills. We have hope to see as many of the following as possible on your CV:
- English Language Proficiency – C1
- Slovak or Czech Language Proficiency - C1
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in Customer service will be an asset.
- Able to demonstrate resilience and patience, especially when interacting with challenging customers.
- Able to develop an extensive network of contacts, subject matter experts and decision-makers across the business to help resolve the more complex Customer problems.
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell.