Tech internship program: Front-End Developer
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time, Temporary / Contract
– work within UBS Neo Technology as Intern Frontend Developer.
– join existing Agile pod to work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business and UX designers.
– be responsible for building highly responsive UI components using mainly React + Redux, LESS, Webpack, TypeScript and many more.
The UBS Neo Technology team is enabling other development teams to provide their solutions inside integrated platform called Neo. The UBS Neo is our leading project that intends to replace all client facing systems with one modern and technically advanced solution. Neo is designed as microservice ecosystem with modern technologies composed into one multifunctional portal.
– Understanding of Frontend technology
– Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS/SASS with understanding of browser rendering behavior
– Familiarity with front-end build tools (Webpack) and modern JS libraries
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.