Tech Internship Program: IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Do you want to use your Jira & Confluence expertise to help our projects succeed?
We’re looking for a IT business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
You’ll be working in the Reference Data team in Krakow.
As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in supporting multiple LoB and fulfilling demands for multiple products i.e. ETD, OTC, PB & Swaps.
• some of experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector
• solid understanding of SDLC
• technical experience with software or tools e.g. Jira, SharePoint, Confluence
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• fluent in English to support local client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.