Who we are looking for
Working for the ‘Project Management - Operations Readiness’ department in Paris, the "Project Manager" will have the main task of supporting the Paris project team by taking charge of projects throughout the entire project lifecycle or taking charge of specific project lots/deliverables.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Project Manager you will
- Support for Operations Readiness projects by managing them throughout the entire project lifecycle or by taking over lots in complex projects
- Perform analysis of internal and external client requests and problems
- Needs definition and requirements gathering
- Design a project strategy and associated planning
- Management of project interdependencies and perform impacts’ analysis
- Execute and coordinate projects’ tasks from pre-analysis to project completion , followed by the budget and scope...)
- Perform administrative tasks within the Operations Readiness team (e.g. budget, resource allocation, resource monitoring)
- Support for project documentation tasks and project reporting
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- End to end project management experience
- Experience in the management and delivery of business deliverables (e.g. specifications of the requirement, Operating Models, …).
- Excellent Communication / Interpersonal Relationships skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Rigorous, autonomous and pragmatic - you know how to work under pressure.
- Ability to to work on multiple topics in parallel while ensuring that priorities are met.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree in technology, accounting, finance, business or equivalent
- Justified 5 years of experience in project management.
- Fluency in written and oral English is essential; French is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- MS Visio, MS Project
- A functional experience in the Middle and/or Back Office would be a plus.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.