**Fixed Term Contract**
Purpose Of Role:
State Street Global Services team is seeking a versatile individual with data analysis and data reporting skills to support our new product offering. The product will provide meaningful and actionable insight from operational data throughout the asset servicing lifecycle through the creation of a fully integrated set of measurements for transmissions received from a Client’s Blackrock Aladdin Trade Order Management Application. These measurements will allow traceability and transparency from trade creation all the way through the asset servicing lifecycle. This integrated view will enable both our Clients’ and State Street to better understand and identify areas of risk reduction and operational efficiency improvements.
- Proactively contribute to the design and build of metrics/visualizations that help managers and stakeholders understand the value and impact to both our Clients and State Street.
- Support the creation and distribution of regular reporting packages to State Street clients on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the accuracy of reported information and able to clearly answer (both verbally and written) any questions that arise about this reporting.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to build out evidence based analyses and help identify anomalies/patterns within the datasets to uncover areas of efficiency opportunity.
- Support the creation of a suite of integrated data based measurements, analyses and visualizations.
- The works have conceptual, creative and individual character. The effects of work is original vision of solutions, which are unique, individual intellectual creation. The works aims to acquiring knowledge and skills in order to develop new products, processes and services or to make significant improvements to existing products, processes and services. The activities have independent performance and they are largely original. The result of the work are, for example, macros, codes, tests, manual tests, test scenarios, scripts and stories.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience or a demonstrated familiarity with the concepts of aligning data visualizations/KPIs with underlying workflow processes.
- Advanced skills in one or more data management or business intelligence tools such as Excel, Alteryx, SQL, Tableau/Tableau Server, Teradata, Hadoop etc.
- Familiarity with financial instruments.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with an ability to communicate complex ideas through pointed analysis and data visualization.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables through to completion, often under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently generate a high quality work product.
- Solutions/client service orientation with focus and desire to deliver high quality client solutions.
- Good numerical and analytical abilities.
Level Of Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Engineering/IT or equivalent.
Previous Level Of Experience:
Typically 4+ years of experience in Financial Services.