Who we are looking for
Fund Expense Administrator is responsible for processing the fund expenses and all associated tasks, including collecting authorization, VAT calculations, expense allocation to the sub-funds, payments, reconciliation and reporting. He or she must ensure all invoices are processed in a timely (manner) and according to the standards and procedures set forth.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Expense Administrator you will
- Screen received invoices and determine entities / funds concerned, split method, need for currency conversion and applicable VAT treatment
- Instruction and follow up with concerned team for custody payments and cross sub-funds transfers.
- Instruction and follow up for execution of currency conversions
- Accounting processing of payments
- Custody vs Accounting reconciliation
- Follow up on rejected / returned payments
What we value
- These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Determine whether VAT is applicable and calculate where necessary
- Contact the client to resolve VAT calculation issues
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Maybe required to undertake the review of invoices and tasks prepared by other team members Accuracy and ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway