System Engineer / DevOps (80–100%)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
Are you a passionate about delivering robust IT solutions and a multitasker? Do you want to have flexible working hours and work remotely? Are you innovative and have a talent in detail orientated multitasking? Do you know how to define and develop solutions that meet Business needs and can solve problems and increase efficiency?
We’re looking for a System Engineer / DevOps to:
• Support the IT Client Relationship and Lifecycle area of a leading Asset Manager to evolve to the next level and shape the end user experience
• Think strategically and work in a global distributed project team
• Partner and collaborate with internal experts and keep your colleagues, business partners, stakeholders and counterparts up to date
• Apply proper methodology, implement solutions in an Agile fashion and comply with a systems development life cycle (SDLC).
• Experience with on premise and cloud enterprise solutions including transition
• Ensure business goals are understood and requirements/user stories/acceptance criteria are documented in conjunction with Product Owners, to enable solutions to be defined by the scrum team
• Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
We are supportive for our employees to work flexible working hours as well as working remotely from home.
You’ll be working in the Asset Management IT team in Wroclaw. The project team is located In Switzerland, United States, United Kingdom and India. Our clients and users are distributed globally. The Client Relationship and Lifecycle team offer global IT solutions for Asset Management.
• 3-7 years' experience in IT software development projects, preferably in a large and global financial or IT organization, added bonus if you also are familiar with AML/KYC and/or Fenergo. Experience integrating in-house and 3rd party vendor products into an enterprise environment (software packaging, scripting and integrations, cloud adoption)
• Hands on experiences in all stages of IT projects in complex and demanding environments and having strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address within. Ability to partner with other IT teams in the context of software delivery. Comfortable working in a team with diverse backgrounds and cultures
• Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
• Knowledge of DB concepts and hands-on experience with databases (MS SQL, PostGres)
• Experience with Azure cloud and setting up / configuring servers including networking security
• Experience in CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps, GitLab or similar
• Experience in ARM and Terraform infrastructure templates
• Experience in administering Windows and Linux RHEL servers
• Data tools experience: PowerBI and SSRS, SQL Server and ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica and/or Azure Data Factory. Basic scripting skills: Powershell, Bash and/or Python
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.