Technology Architect / Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a Technology Architect / Manager with broad technical skills and experience in the whole development lifecycle? Do you enjoy working with global teams and collaborating with multiple business stakeholder? Are you
analytically strong and highly motivated? We’re looking for someone like you to help us:
• Driving assessments for migrating applications from on-prem to Azure Cloud.
• Defining roadmap, plan, and execution strategy for cloud migrations
• Driving the cloud migration program for UBS asset management
o Track project from timeline, risk, issues, and budget.
o Reporting to different governing forums.
o Work with internal support teams
o Manage a large offshore migration team
• Assisting application teams on various UBS processes for cloud adoption
• Undertake AM CTO functions such as Architecture Review Boards, Product Assessments, Technology Consulting, governance processes etc.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working as part of AM CTO team. AM CTO is a cross domain team supporting different Asset Management (AM) domains on technology front. It is spread across, Switzerland, UK, and India while AM has global presence across US, EMEA and APAC. The Cloud migration team is based out of Pune India.
• Total 15+ years of IT experience with 6+ years of Architecture and 3+ years of experience in Cloud technologies, preferably Azure
• Experience in defining solution architecture with different viewpoints and non-functional requirements
• Well-versed with Architectural and design patterns
• Experience with migrating on-premise applications to Microsoft Azure
• knowledgeable in Cloud services including Databases (Azure SQL, PostrgreSQL), Caching, Storage, Scaling, Load Balancers, Networking etc.
• Knowledge of Pivotal Application Service OR Azure Kubernetes Service and Serverless architecture advantageous
• Prior experience in managing large programs
• self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a global team
• able to take ownership of complex requirements/issues and be responsible for their resolution
• highly organized and able to track multiple priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.