PMO & Financial Specialist (Multichannel Management & Digitization)
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Have you supported global programs with multiple projects? Do you have a flair for numbers and are passionate about data analytics? Do you like interacting with various stakeholders? We are looking for someone like you to:
• conduct PMO tasks such as status reporting, budget and cost control, risks, issues and delivery tracking on program level, PPM and JIRA management
• ensure appropriate communication and coordination between the respective sub-programs and projects
• take care of Confluence inputs and OKRs (Objective Key Results)
• support the management team, especially with financial tasks such as headcount management, financial forecasting, SLA, planning, cost tracking, management of contracts and program shreds
• work in Agile environment, closely collaborating with Business and IT project leaders, Controlling and Project Portfolio Management as well as other teams within Multichannel Management & Digitization
You’ll be working in the Multichannel Management & Digitization team in our Wroclaw office. We define and drive the execution of the multi-channel strategy and the digital transformation of UBS to become a leading multi-channel bank. The Central Program Support team co-lead CX2.0 Program together with Group Technology, drive alignment with segments and other COO sectors through focused governance meetings and provide PMO services to program Value Streams.
• university degree (preferably master's degree) with focus on Finance, Business Administration, Controlling or Project Management
• ideally 2-4 years of previous experience in a project coordination/ financial or data analysis role
• excellent MS Office skills, especially profound MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge
• strong analytical and organizational skills
• fluency in English, German as additional asset
• ability to cope with a dynamic and changing environment within a Matrix Organization
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with senior management across the organization, to be considered as a trusted business partner
• independent and proactive personality
• able to prioritize own workload on a daily basis and work under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.