Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting a Campus Recruitment and Employer Branding Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition team. In this role you will own end to end intern recruitment process for Krakow and coordinate employer branding events/projects mainly focused on entry-level pipeline. You will build entry-level recruitment and branding strategy based on your experience and knowledge of the market. You will oversee and lead end to end entry-level recruitment process which among others involves collecting business needs, CV and phone screening/on-demand video interviewing, candidate placement etc.
You will also be part of a global Programs team that is passionate in recruitment and supports one another in achieving great results while enjoying the work we do.
Entry-level Recruitment responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to generate a strong and diverse candidate flow for the current entry-level hiring needs,
- Act as a business advisor and build/maintain close relationship with stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Conduct phone interviews and/or leverage AI in the recruitment process (using external platform for on-demand video interviewing),
- Ensure top candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Ensure intern recruitment/hiring processes are aligned with Global HR Programs processes
Employer Branding responsibilities:
- You will work to build and manage campus relationships and to execute an impactful employer branding strategy.
- Your mission is to maintain and further build out BBH's brand as THE employer of choice for top entry level talent.
- You will coordinate execution of branding events planed for a given year (e.g. Career Fairs, workshops for different target groups, webinars etc.)
- You will cooperate closely with Firmwide Communication and Marketing team to provide content for communication on local branding events
- 4+ years of professional experience
- HR/Employer branding experience will be an asset but is not a must
- Solid project management skills
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrate high degree of professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully negotiate and influence colleagues
- Ability to think take ownership of critical issues
- Must be highly organized and display sound-judgement
- Passionate about recruitment and employer branding
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.