Who we are looking for
Supporting business units across the corporation, the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Business Risk Management (BRM) divisions within SS Corporation establishes and maintains appropriate risk management policies, guidelines and limits, and assists executive and business level management with minimalizing operational, market, credit legal, regulatory and other risks to the company.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Risk Reporting Analyst you will:
- Deliver various risk reporting activities per established procedures,
- Coordinate processes currently in transition,
- Manage and coordinate relationship with internal business partners,
- Support key decision makers in developing vision for future growth of EMEA Risk Reporting Services Management Team,
- Drive quality and process improvement initiatives,
- Promote best practices in coordination with internal business partners,
- Provide support to the corporate operational risk programs,
- Assist in various ad-hoc requests and data analysis tasks.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Very good time management skills, ability to work effectively under pressure,
- Attention to details,
- Effective both written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to work with little supervision, self-driven and pro-active attitude,
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization,
- Ability to work in a team towards common goal.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- University degree in a field of finance, mathematics, computer science, data management or other technical field
- 3+ years of professional experience for SA position in finance services industry or other relevant area according to company’s management assessment,
- Fluency in English,
- Knowledge of the Operational Risk: risk taxonomy, risk management tools and regulatory requirements,
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Tableau skills welcome
What we offer
- Employee savings plan,
- Premium life insurance package,
- VIP medical package,
- Work from home solutions,
- International operating environment,
- Language classes,
- Soft skills trainings,
- Technical workshops,
- Development sessions with a mentor,
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities.