The main purpose of the internship program is to provide an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture, and how we do business on a day-to-day basis.
So if you think about starting your professional career in a dynamic, multinational, and diverse work environment, come and join our team!
Our internship program will allow you to get the first-hand experience in:
Talent Acquisition: we will involve you in a broad range of ad-hoc tasks typical for the Talent Acquisition department, so you get perspective on how in reality Recruiter job looks like on an everyday basis.
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to Talent Acquisition Team Leader
- Posting open positions on internal and external careers sites in a timely and professional manner
- Schedules selected interviews, ensuring candidates and hiring managers are fully briefed
- Master data maintenance (collecting information from candidates, updating Applicant Tracking System and Recruiting reports)
- Handling basic candidate queries related to area of responsibility
- Supports collaboration with external partners/vendors by preparation of necessary data and documents
- Resolves routine problems under supervision
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s or Master Education ideally in Human Recourses, Psychology or Administration
- Willingness and ability to quickly and accurately learn the Talent Acquisition process and Applicant Tracking System
- Customer focus and attention to details
- Ability to interact with diplomacy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluency in English
What can you expect from us?
- Fully paid, a 3-month internship program in the HR department
- Full time or part-time contract
- Onboarding Program
- On-the-job training
- The chance to gain experience in the HR field in an international friendly environment
- A great, friendly work atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with people from multiple locations and cultures
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.