MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Prior Big4 or strategic consulting experience in projects related to finance or risk management processes is a strong advantage (or a must)?
• Experience in applications implementation in complex environment (including large implementation x-functional);
• Experience in IT solution architecture (5+ years) in one or more areas:
- Interface design and development (working with both, source and target system and configuration of transport layer e.g.: MuleSoft or apps API)
- Designing the connectivity and integration at the Solution Architecture and Technology/Infrastructure level
- Building and maintaining documentation of solution design (via e.g.: collecting key information from multiply sources including internal and external)
- Application authorizations and user identification supported by IaaM solutions (SSO, SAML, Azure AD)
• Very good understanding of big data, data model and reporting (e.g.: via Snowflakes, Power BI) would be an advantage;
• A collaborative approach, comfortable with all types of external and internal partners;
• Fluent English;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens; -
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
•Act as an expert to support projects and initiatives with expertise on solution and integration architecture;
•Lead architecture-related discussions during implementation of new solutions, projects and/or extension of existing services (integration with PMI infrastructure, etc.) and application portfolio modernization;
•Support business (risk and assurance functions) and IT to design, document, and implement access models (configuration of access authorization and identification e.g.: SSO, business roles in IaaM platform);
•Support and guide business and IT on topics related to x-application integration and data exchange;
•Collaborate with enterprise, domain, solution and data architects’ communities to gather and later share PMI standards and principles;
•Manage overall architecture of domain;
•Manage and coach externals assigned to you e.g.: as a part of implementation projects.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.