MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Substantial experience as the lead technologist / architect for a major product or service, ideally in the Finance domain and Agile solution development process;
• Proven experience on at least three global projects implementations in a role of Solution Architect / Expert;
• Experience in technical design and deployment of technologies such as SAP FI/CO, S/4 HANA, Integration, SAP Technologies;
• Experience and ability to design functional and technical solutions for standard and non-standard FICO processes with appropriate attention to detail;
• Demonstrable experience as an SAP consultant, with experience rolling out projects internationally Involved with at least two end-to-end full lifecycle projects;
• Deep technical architecture knowledge of Corporate Finance, GBS and ERP solutions as well as solution integration tools;
• Hands-on experience with on-premise and cloud solutions configuration and implementation;
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with design and implementation of Data / IT solutions utilizing modern software architectures (microservices, DevOps process and toolset) -
• Understanding of common industry frameworks like TOGAF, ITIL, and with a plus for ARIS.
• Experience in working with Architecture Repositories (e.g. Orbus iServer)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens; -
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Guide the solution architecture design in Credit Management and Order to Cash domains to achieve strategic business, financial and technology objectives;
• Lead business requirements discussions with internal customers from finance, sales and supply chain to implement best in class solutions delivering value to the business;
• Recommend and conduct evaluation of new technology platforms and components and be the primary interface to product / technology vendors;
• Combine technology and business process knowledge recommending appropriate technology options indicating implications and outcomes of proposed design;
• Own and define the architecture artefacts, guardrails and technical implementation guidelines in a clear and concise manner;
• Provide comprehensive architectural support working closely with internal teams and partners during implementation of the projects and operational changes from design to deployment;
• Achieve the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability, interoperability, agile delivery and cost-effective implementation;
• Interact with mid to senior level executives displaying knowledge, experience and leading practice advice to identified issues.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.