MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Substantial experience as the Data lead technologist / architect for SAP ERP /S4HANA product, ideally in the Finance domain and Agile solution development process;
• Experience in technical design and deployment of technologies such as SAP FI/CO, S/4 HANA, Integration, SAP Technologies integration, in the area of Finance (CCA, PCA, CoA, Ledgers, COPA, IO/WBS, BPs, AP, AR, Tax) and Operational Reporting, KPIs and OPIs ; with data definition to Hierarchies to Analytics;
• 4+ years of FICO implementation experience and at least 2 years of SAP data migration / conversion experience, handing data transformation / conversion in an SAP ERP -> S4HANA data transformation;
• Deep knowledge of ECC FICO and S/4 Central Finance architecture and Finance core processes;
• Strong Enterprise IT architecture background (processes, data, methodologies, frameworks).
• Experience in designing Data architecture with on premise and cloud/SaaS applications, in SAP / digital technology (e.g. data, robotics, cognitive) development domain architecture design and in working in projects that are using Agile and DevOps best practices;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Fluent English.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Experience with design and implementation of Data / IT solutions utilizing modern software architectures (microservices, DevOps process and toolset) -
• Experience with MuleSoft, SAP CPI/PI integration platforms
• Experience in working with Architecture Repositories (e.g. Orbus iServer)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens; -
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Design, Build and Govern the data architecture design in Finance domains to achieve strategic business, financial and technology objectives;
• Lead business requirements discussions with internal customers from finance, sales and supply chain to implement best in class integrated data solutions delivering value to the business;
• Combine data and business process knowledge recommending appropriate solution design options indicating implications and outcomes of proposed design;
• Own and define the data architecture artefacts, guardrails and technical implementation guidelines in a clear and concise manner;
• Provide comprehensive data design support and govern / validate the outcomes working closely with internal teams and partners during implementation of the projects and operational changes from data model design to deployment;
• Interact with mid to senior level executives displaying knowledge, experience and leading practice advice to identified issues.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.