Neo Front End Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering new and exciting applications to support the Fixed Income Rates and Credit trading desks? Are you motivated to deliver real business value whilst ensuring existing functionality remains intact? We're looking for someone like that to:
– Manage diverse projects and programs across multiple locations
– Collaborate with other global IT teams
– Assist production operations team in rollout and production support
UBS Neo is high-end micro service platform that intends to replace existing client facing applications
within the Bank. Using most recent state of art technologies (React, Redux, Saga, .NET, HTML 5, Java 8, Spring Boot) and solutions allowing efficient development and automatic scalable deployment.
You’ll be working in the global Fixed Income Rates and Credit Markets Technology team. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, delivery focused but friendly team, present in 8 cities in 6 countries covering US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our job is to create and deliver innovative solutions for business problems whilst maintaining a complex and multifaceted platform.
– Expertise in HTML 5, CSS 3
– Knowledge of Cypress or web driver
– Experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems
– Good knowledge of design patterns
– Exposure to functional programming is also highly desirable
– Experience with VCS systems (GIT, GitHub etc)
– Experience with Webpack, NodeJS, NPM, PNPM
– Experience with at least one continuous integration systems (TeamCity, Gitlab CI, Github Actions etc)
– Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
– Knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc)
Nice to have:
– Experience in using Redux, Saga and Lodash
– Experience with building full stack applications
– Knowledge of .NET development
– Experience with WebSockets and IOC containers in java (Spring)
– Knowledge of the Java memory model and garbage collection principles
– Knowledge of Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / Mockito etc).
– Expertise in Java 8 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets.
– Knowledge of Adobe Flex and LCDS Services.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.