Senior Test Automation Engineer (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced Test Engineer with the know-how for improving the business quality, stability and lead time of the application by testing? Have you successfully planned, organized and controlled test activities?
We’re looking for experienced an IT quality & test engineer to:
• test our application to make sure introduced changes meet requirements
• identify opportunities to extend the level of test’s automation
• liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank including international locations
• set the test strategy to ensure that all aspects of the business and technical capability can be tested and the application meets the required level for quality, performance and stability
• define, implement and manage the test process that ensures all testing is executed in such as way as to meet all required controls
• drive continuous improvement to reduce the time needed to achieve the required levels of test coverage
Your testing environment
We have backend and frontend applications using java, oracle and xslt. The testing split for backend/frontend is 80/20.
We are using JBehave testing framework.
We are an Agile team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality and sustainable solutions.
Our software is a heart of UBS Investment Bank. Our systems are responsible for cash transfer, accounting and confirmation process for trades on Derivative Instruments, processing every day over a billion of dollars.
You will be cooperating with delivery teams located in Krakow (working remotely now) and business stakeholders around the world.
• 5 years of relevant experience
• experience in test automation
• extensive knowledge about CI/CD, test automation technologies and tools
• knowledge of behavior-driven development testing framework
• experience with Agile methodologies especially Scrum
• you must be well communicated, self-motivated and proactive
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.