Be a part of a revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
Joining our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday, and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and build new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’• As the Lead T&T Planning & Governance you will be leading and governing the “Unique Identifiers” code ordering process at Global Level as required with the Production planning teams, IS teams (development and issues resolution) and OPS Finance team to meet the T&T regulatory requirements while guaranteeing optimized cost for the company. You will coordinate the Supply Chain organizations from PMI Markets and Factories in scope of the T&T in the establishment and roll-out of standard processes, methodologies and continuous improvement projects. Define improvement areas related to systems, processes and organizations supporting adherence to the internal requirements and regulations in the regions.
• You will support Production planning teams and Operations management during the onboarding of the External third parties providing the pack codes by setting priorities and define action plans driving implementation without difficulties and minimize high-cost exposure
• Lead T&T Planning & Governance is also involved in the budgeting process, with key focus on defining strategic initiatives to improve the efficiency of end-to-end processes (from ordering to reconciliation) and achieving the financial targets (LOGD mitigation, UI codes budget consumption)
Who we’re looking for:• BS/BA degree in Supply Chain management, Engineering or Equivalent level
• Native or proficient in English (level C1)
• +5 years of experience in Supply Chain in a Global / Multinational company (FMCG).
• Extensive knowledge about all aspects of Operations, with specific experience in Supply Chain and/or manufacturing, tracking and tracing
• UI Codes ordering process experience is a plus
• Knowledge of EU TPD Tracking & Tracing regulations or equivalent experience in highly regulated industry (pharmaceuticals, alcoholic beverages etc.)
• Tactical & Strategical thinking, outstanding analytical skills and excellent interpersonal approach is must
• Results Orientation: ability to follow through commitments from start to finish, remove barriers that get in the way of achieving the results, learn from mistakes and integrate findings.
What we offer:
• Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to do things differently, experiment and explore.
• Be part of a broad diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.