Who we are looking for
Project Manager is responsible for meeting project goals within agreed scope, time and budget primarily supporting State Street Ireland. The role holder oversees projects to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets. For this particular job we are looking for a candidate who will join us on 12-18 months assignment.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Lead engagement work planning, scoping, and budget development in line with engagement strategy and deliverables; assembles engagement team;
- Provide overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users)
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Management of a temporary project team within the matrix reporting structure (depending on assignment)
- Adherence to State Street’s internal Project Management methodologies and standards
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Risk and Issues identification and mitigation
- Reports project progress status
- Performing Lean/Process Reengineering data analysis
- Collaboration with other PMO team members on local PMO processes
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent project management skills, extensive project management experience and training.
- Evidence of strong communication, relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 3-5 years of proven project management experience. Knowledge/Experience in IT implementation projects will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards or certification (e.g. PMP) will be a considerable advantage.
- Fluent English is a must
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word), Outlook, Collaborate/SharePoint, MS Project.
- Flexible working hours (subject to the existing business needs)
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home (subject to existing business needs)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops