MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
JOIN US!We are transforming our network, implementing the latest connectivity technologies to connect our users across the globe, wherever they are, in factories, retail outlets, head offices, sales offices or working remotely. Our Global Connectivity Transformation progamme will transform our WAN to a fully internet-based SD-WAN, deploy WiFi 6 as our standard wireless technology, modernise the LAN switching environment and deploy new capabilities to secure the network.
We are looking to hire a global Domain Architect Connectivity to help us deliver this ambitious transformation.
Together with your team, you will design, configure, maintain and visualize the PMI global network, connecting datacenters, cloud landing zones, factories, offices, and retail locations around the world.
This position will be part of an agile team of architects and engineers located in Krakow, Poland and working on building the future of PMI Connectivity and supporting our Cloud Transformation journey.
The PMI Connectivity team supports a truly global network, comprised of WAN, MAN, LAN, Wireless LAN, telephony, firewalls, load balancers, remote access solutions, hybrid cloud connectivity, etc. This team works hand in hand with our Managed Network Service Provider to support PMI networks around the globe.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Master’s degree and more than 8 years of designing, managing, or supporting enterprise data and voice networks,
• Previous work experience in the network architecture field within telecommunications vendor / service provider or large enterprise,
• Advanced certifications from vendors such as Cisco, Palo Alto, or AWS,
• Experience in managing requirements for a large global network backbone,
• Expertise with the following technologies:
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- Cisco Meraki and vEdge
- Palo Alto Firewalls,
• Knowledge and expertise in the following technologies is a plus:
- Cisco SD-Access (DNA-C, ISE)
- Palo Alto Prisma Access
- Terraform Enterprise / Infrastructure as Code
- Hybrid cloud connectivity (AWS DX, DXGW, TGW, GWLB, etc.)
- Knowledge of Industrial Networks (ICS, Purdue)
- Knowledge of Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams, VoIP, SIP, SBCs
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Serve as the enterprise-wide technical expert and a visionary in network design, architecture and lifecycle.
• Define, evolve, and implement the roadmap of the global connectivity architecture. Analyze and translate business & technical requirements to design into architectural blueprints for solutions to achieve complex business objectives for PMI
• Lead the team of connectivity architects responsible for the enterprise connectivity infrastructure, including the planning, design, and implementation follow-up of PMI network solutions. Work on proactively identifying opportunities to improve and enhance PMI networks.
• Support major network transformation projects by contributing and collaborating with Cloud, Infrastructure, and Solution Architects; develop operational documentation, process guidelines, and best practices for PMI Connectivity team and our MNSP
• Examine vendor products to determine the best fit with PMI requirements. Work with network equipment vendors, telecom carriers, network monitoring equipment/software vendors. Recommend technology solutions based on vendor capabilities and product/service offerings to ensure the network is operational, reliable, secure, and efficient
• Responsible for complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the Connectivity team. Engage in complex systems process analysis, design, and simulation.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.