MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• University degree in Environmental Engineering/ Sustainability & Environmental Compliance/ Project Management / Business administration;
• Ideally, 2-5 years of working experience on cross-functional projects, as well as dealing with Engineering, Legal, Trade Compliance, Export & Environmental compliance;
• Environmental regulations and mentorship knowledge is encouraged;
Proficiency in English, excellent communication skills in cross-functional working environment;
• Good command of MS Office;
• Project management skills as a strong asset;
• An individual people activator with strong customer-orientation, and learning on the fly skills;
• Willingness to travel (up to 20%).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• MyBenefit Cafeteria,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Own the execution of the deployment projects as per the requirements set by the team,
• Identify, propose and implement solutions to all possible blockers,
• Plan, execute, supervise and actively contribute to the project under minimum mentorship,
• Monitor execution and performance, measuring the results of assigned resources,
• Assess project risks, propose solutions and seek approvals of all key partners to minimize any potential impact,
• Provide compliance advice to and work alongside other professionals, to address environmental problems and promote environmental sustainability,
• Lead multicultural and cross-functional teams, identifying all requirements (including Export Compliance) and the relevant impact on the project execution,
• Carry out all activities to ensure that all PMI compliance, standards, policies and law relating to these activities are fully respected, coordinated and understood by all stakeholders.
We are looking for a person for a 1-year temporary contract.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.