Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced professional to join Talent Acquisitions Team in Krakow or Gdansk. As a Senior Recruiter you will be responsible for attracting and hiring top talent to join State Street in Poland and acting as a trusted advisor for managers. You will have a chance to build relationships within EMEA TA team, wider business, GHR community and professional network.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Senior Recruiter you will:
- Consult with Business Leaders on current and future talent acquisition needs
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to create and implement a holistic recruiting strategy encompassing senior levels for assigned businesses to support hiring goals
- Utilize targeted direct sourcing strategies, screening methods and selection tools to ensure consistent results and high quality hires
- Partner with Employer Branding and other members of the Talent Acquisition team to identify, attract and hire “best in class” talent
- Track and report recruiting statistics and maintain recruiting system with a high level of integrity and accuracy
- Actively participate in EMEA talent acquisition and HR initiatives and promote leading practices
- Assist in providing guidance and mentoring to team members, sharing knowledge and supporting their development and effectiveness
What We Value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels in the organization
- Adaptable in approach and work style to changing demands, circumstances, and fast-paced environments
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple searches simultaneously, deadline driven environment
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English essential
- Ability to demonstrate and take initiative
- Ability to generate new ideas
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum 6 years of recruitment experience ideally in in-house environment
- Strong experience in financial services in an international environment would be a benefit
- Proven experience in creating effective sourcing strategies incl. direct search, market mapping and headhunting
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders, client focus, strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (i.e. Workday) and MS Office applications
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers