Who we are looking for
Implementation Senior Specialist will assume a role of a subject matter expert across the organization, providing assistance in the research, resolution and timely execution of projects related to Charles River compliance system and other duties outlined below.
Senior Specialist is expected to take ownership of assigned responsibilities and deliver results through completion of projects related to CRIMS System across the local organization (all instances and countries in scope of Poland).
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Implementation Senior Specialist you will
- Review, analysis and development of compliance tests in Investment Compliance system
- Where necessary, manual update of test logic to ensure it meets both, client requirements and best practices
- Review of client’s requirements by updating syntax, structure or process to improve client’s experience
- Review, analysis and documentation of process improvements and/or system functionality enhancements
- Development of Implementation operating model in automated investment compliance software (Charles River) from both, system & operations perspective
- Propose and create developments to the any elements of the existing work frame (i.e. rules, data sourcing, data mapping, client ad hoc requests, others), optimizing existing processes
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions to streamline and improve upon functions, workflow and processes.
- Standardize client / regional requirements & proposing solutions
- Document requirements for process improvements or functional changes / enhancements
- Implement and update of Best Practice document, listing all key processes and documentation of their most efficient execution
- Manage relationships with clients, making sure that requests are being met and that internal / external clients are satisfied with the level of service
- Demonstrate flexibility by supporting different project needs and requests as well as contributing to wide range of project topics
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior
Project Management duties:
- Prepare plan and execution of new client onboarding activities
- Execute upon enhancement requests of varying scale and complexity
- Plan, align and execute
- Understand and communicate system limitations and dependencies
- Maintain project documentation and ensure stakeholder engagement
- Escalate risks and issues in a timely and professional manner
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Ability to develop business relationships, both within and outside of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to execute & deliver
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks, and execute upon concurrent assignments.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Five or more years (depends on the level) of experience in Mutual Fund Administration
- Investment Compliance background preferred: SEC and IRC guidelines for registered investment products, money market restrictions, UCITS or other regulated environments.
- Experience working with Bloomberg data or other market data vendors an asset(IDC, RIMES MDS, Reuters)
- Experience administering and supporting rules-based applications and reporting tools.
- Preferred expertise in CRIMS & Microsoft Office: Excel
- Technical experience with the following is highly desirable but not required: SQL Queries (PL SQL, Toad, MS SQL Server, or equivalent), C++
- Experiences with relational databases
Flexible working hours (subject to the existing business needs)
Interesting, non-repetitive process
Possibility to Work From Home (subject to existing business needs)
Employee savings plan
Premium life insurance package
VIP medical package
International operating environment
Soft skills trainings
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers