This role is part of Digital & Transformation (D&T, Global IT) department of HEINEKEN International. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Technology specialist is part of Product team – Global Service Desk and SMT Platform and is one of the professionals who does the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
As the Sr Technology Specialist you are part of the team responsible for the delivery and further development of global (outsourced) Service Desk, Service Management services (e.g. process management, command centre) and Orchestration platform responsible for building integrated services and digitalising workflows across teams. You act as an entrepreneur in the area understanding the stakeholder needs and realising them by co-shaping the strategy and liaising between third party service providers and the Heineken offices across the globe. You furthermore ensure the services are being provided according to the SLA and manage the expectations of business partners. Having the overview over the services provided to 80 different OpCos you identify opportunities for improving the services and initiate initiatives to improve the effectiveness of the services and efficiency of the external service providers. The Sr Technology Specialist owns specifics topics within the product teams and shapes them within the organisation, follows and adapts to market trends and brings along the stakeholders to reach success.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Looking at the strategy of your own product’s features with business stakeholders and further elicit requirements, proposed improvements and deliver deployments. For specific features the Sr. technology specialist is driving the strategy and actions and is seen as the authority within Heineken.
- Builds relationships and a key-user network with different Operating Companies and Global Heineken Functions to elicit feedback and derive actionable improvements, proactively communicate, educate, increase understanding and alignment of the product and its processes.
- Ensuring support, maintenance, continuous improvement through Partners and/or Service management by challenging the supplier, put them in their role and leveraging and respecting their expertise.
- Works with, supports and challenges the Product Owner to understand, facilitate the gathering, definition and prioritization of requirements working towards delivering the strategic goal of the product.
- Contribute collectively to the Product team in delivering user stories and contributing to the product increment and provide advice and coaches the (offshore) teams.
- Continuously stays up-to-date with the trends and technologies in the market on which new initiatives can be started or current intiatives can be shaped.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have 5-7 years of Experience in the Service Management area and with the related tools
- You have experience leading the implementation of technical solutions and driving the associated (complex) organisational change
- You have Agile mind-set and working experience in Agile delivery, Scrum experience is plus. You show end-to-end ownership of work that you do
- You have a pragmatic can-do mentality; with a good balance between having an eye for detail and making things work
- You are eager to learn and master new skills and knowledge
- You have Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
- You have deep knowledge of Service Management processes (ITIL, CMDB, CSDM), including ITIL certifications (V4)
- You have multiple years of change management experience, resulting in very strong change management skills / ability to drive initiatives with sr. stakeholder involved and with conflicting interest
- You have technical knowledge of ServiceNow (ITSM, ITOM, CMDB, CSDM, Virtual agent, data management, etc.) through working with the tool and it’s developer for 3+ years or having ServiceNow certifications (e.g. implementation specialist)
- You have good general understanding of IT infrastructure (Cloud and hosting, network, end user services)
- You have strong cultural awareness and experience working with multinational and multicultural teams; working in an international organization for 3+ years
- You have 3+ year of experience improving the services provided by managing the stakeholders
- You have proven experience as a testimony to your ability to solve problems with resourceful solutions
- You have 3+ year experience as technical consultant that is responsible for the design of the product
- You have a strong technical background with experience in one or more IT areas.
- You have 3+ year involved in providing end user facing technology and hence having experience with designing technology with a focus on user experience and adoption
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer