The Transfer Agency Cash Representative Senior will be responsible for the processing and oversight of payments / expects to and from Shareholders of BBH clients and internal book transfers. Specific responsibilities include: overseeing Global Transfer Agency Processing functions; the reconciliation of TA Subscription and Redemption accounts, Trailer Fee accounts, and Dividend accounts; assisting the Team Supervisor with review and processing as required.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
- Preparation of cash movements in and out of the Funds.
- Daily Reconciliation of accounts relating to Shareholder activity.
- Investigation and resolution of any reconciliation exceptions.
- Preparation of payments, input of payment instructions.
- Preparation and execution of Foreign Exchange transactions.
- Communicate professionally and constructively to address and resolve issues with other sections and departments.
- Update procedures as needed.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Financial/ Payment/ Transaction experience.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate initiative.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications. (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement improvements to existing processes.
- Attention to details and proven ability to handle complexity.
- Proven ability to adapt to change and problem solving.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.