MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
Context for this role in Global Talent Acquisition
PMI is establishing an outstanding Talent Acquisition (TA) function to support the growth of PMI during the most pivotal transformation in the company’s history. To realise that ambition, PMI Talent Acquisition is looking to recruit a number of key individuals to drive, support and underpin the strategy.
The Talent Acquisition Senior Specialist will support the Talent Acquisition Manager in the sourcing of business-critical roles in Global IT Function. Resourcing demand from Global Functions will come from both within Switzerland and from other hubs around the world.
The role will play a key role in delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy for Group Functions, working collaboratively with colleagues in the Global Talent Sourcing and the wider TA and HR teams, regionally and in the COEs, to deliver both the workforce plan and a seamless candidate recruitment experience. As well as reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the role will have a dotted line into the Global Talent Sourcing Manager.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A candidate who holds a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or relevant field;
• A professional who demonstrates hands on knowledge of Talent Acquisition processes for Global IT Function in a multinational working environment and the ability to use that knowledge and experience effectively to engage partners and candidates, showing sensitivity and understanding of their differing needs and objectives;
• A hardworking individual engaging with and supporting change activity within the TA team giving own knowledge and skills, and harnessing the experience of the team to deliver better outcomes;
• A highly communicative English Speaker who demonstrates strong communication, engagement and business collaborating skills;
• A specialist who builds knowledge of talent attraction and engagement, strategic sourcing and assessment practices, (e.g. psychometric testing; leadership assessments) and utilises that knowledge to source, attract and assess talent.
• A problem solver able to work optimally within a matrix environment and to flex between detail and strategy;
• A standout colleague who demonstrates the ability to work sensitively, and effectively, within and across diverse teams and recognizes the additional sensitivities that may arise from working within a family business.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• company car or car allowance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens (or Sodexo card when working remotely);
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Handle and support delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy and plan for Global Functions, demonstrating sensitivity to differing business needs; interpreting business requirements and challenges and translating them into successful TA strategies.
• Diligently contribute to the creation of an environment in which new and creative thinking is introduced to optimise the TA process. Where possible exploit new technologies and explore market trends and candidate needs to build a forward-thinking function.
• Actively participate in harnessing skills, knowledge and experience within the Talent Acquisition team to deliver the Talent Acquisition strategy and objectives, sharing and learning effectively with TA, HR and business colleagues to continuously improve the effectiveness of Talent Acquisition across PMI.
• Develop an understanding of the internal recruitment needs and the strategic priorities to support implementation of plans to deliver against those priorities.
• Support Talent Acquisition in building subject matter expertise, professional insights and knowledge of market trends and candidate profiles to inform discussions on resource needs.
• Build knowledge of PMI Talent Acquisition counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills & attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing, assessments and sourcing tactics and channels.
• Build and share knowledge and understanding of sourcing channels (Executive Search, in-house TA specialists, and ex-HR generalists) and when to use them to increase knowledge and assessment of candidates and ‘fit’ for roles.
• Monitor, supervise and report against performance measures for Talent Acquisition efficiency and use output to advise process and performance improvements.
• Demonstrate responsible commercial awareness through using the Global Talent Acquisition budget optimally.
• Support the hiring process to ensure a quality assured and consistent experience for candidates and colleagues alike.
• Continuously improve the candidate and colleague experience and engagement through feedback and adoption of best-in-class processes and tools, to deliver an exceptional candidate experience across the organization.
• Manage the candidate onboarding experience providing a flawless transition from candidate to employee.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.