At D&T, we are dedicated to enable HEINEKEN in becoming the Best Connected Brewer. That includes digitalizing and integrating our processes, ensuring best-in-class technology, and embedding a data-driven culture. As we’re building these competencies across the organisation, we are also scaling our support model by creating our Digital & Technology HUB in Krakow, part of our HEINEKEN Share Services Center. Joining us at the D&T HUB, you will be part of one of the most dynamic and innovative departments, and will have a direct impact in building the HEINEKEN Company of the future. Being part of our team, you will be part of the warmest beer family in the World with strong environmental commitments, caring daily for people and planet, and with the ambition to ensure seamless digital transactions for more meaningful human interactions. At HEINEKEN, we value an Agile mind-set of four key principles: focus on customer value, power to the teams, start quick and smart, and learn relentlessly.
We are looking for IT Specialists, who are eager to design our future with us, who are passionate about continuous improvement and doing things for the first time, who can work independently while being part of multicultural team, and who would share our values and have a laugh over the occasional beer at the end of a good working day.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Being a core member of the agile devops team for the analytics enablement team. Working closely with the team and partner in the delivery and build of data and analytics solutions on the common technology platform
- Understanding business requirements, assessing the complexity of these and translate into buildable stories and features on the backlog of the product. Including estimation of effort and maintaining design documentation to meet the definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Ensuring the solution that is build is properly designed and implemented adhering to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security).
- Delivering working product increments with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture.
- Collaborating with product Architects on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Conducting continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
- Verifing the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
You are a good Candidate if:
you have bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Telecom, Electronics or other related studies.
- you have 5-7 years’ experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry
- you have experience in a leading role to drive developments across multiple team members
- you have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI including:
- PowerBI Premium & Power BI Gateway and Service Admin
- PowerBI Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- SQL Management Studio
- Visual Studio – SSIS / SSAS OLAP / SSAS Tabular
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert - Data Management and Analytics (MCSE)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- you have strong experience in and expert knowledge of Azure Data & Analytics PaaS and SaaS components
- you have experience in Large Enterprises and roll out of multi-layered BI solutions
- you have experience and expert knowledge of Azure data lake storage & ingestion using Azure Data Factory, Databricks for transformations & processing data and Azure SQL & Synapse for modelling and serving data
- you have excellent written and verbal English
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer