At D&T, we are dedicated to enable HEINEKEN in becoming the Best Connected Brewer. That includes digitalizing and integrating our processes, ensuring best-in-class technology, and embedding a data-driven culture. As we’re building these competencies across the organisation, we are also scaling our support model by creating our Digital & Technology HUB in Krakow, part of our HEINEKEN Share Services Center. Joining us at the D&T HUB, you will be part of one of the most dynamic and innovative departments, and will have a direct impact in building the HEINEKEN Company of the future. Being part of our team, you will be part of the warmest beer family in the World with strong environmental commitments, caring daily for people and planet, and with the ambition to ensure seamless digital transactions for more meaningful human interactions. At HEINEKEN, we value an Agile mind-set of four key principles: focus on customer value, power to the teams, start quick and smart, and learn relentlessly.
We are looking for IT Specialists, who are eager to design our future with us, who are passionate about continuous improvement and doing things for the first time, who can work independently while being part of multicultural team, and who would share our values and have a laugh over the occasional beer at the end of a good working day.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Being a core member of the agile devops team for the analytics enablement team; working closely with the team and partner in the delivery and build of data and analytics solutions on the common technology platform
- Understanding business requirements, assessing the complexity of these and translate into buildable stories and features on the backlog of the product. Including estimation of effort and maintaining design documentation to meet the definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Ensuring the solution that is build is properly designed and implemented adhering to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security).
- Delivering working product increments with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture.
- Collaborates with product Architects on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
- Verifies the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
You are a good Candidate if:
- you have Bachelor/Master’s degree in Technology Specialist (Engineer): in Computer Science, Telecom, Electronics or other related studies
- you have an excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- you are a technology specialist that is responsible for the design and build of the product;
- you are analytically and quantitatively strong, highly structured;
- you have problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- you have a strong technical background with experience in one or more IT areas;
- you are a team player and is able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- you have a can-do and Hands-on attitude while dealing with some uncertainty in requirements & features to deliver MVP solutions
- you have 2-4 years’ experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry
- you have strong experience in and expert knowledge of Azure Data & Analytics PaaS and SaaS components
- you have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of Microsoft technology based solutions for reporting and analytics (SQL, SSIS, ect)
- you have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of Azure data lake storage & ingestion using Azure Data Factory
- you have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of Azure Databricks for transformations & processing data
- you have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of Azure SQL & Synapse for modelling and serving data
- you have strong experience in development and expert knowledge of ETL and transformation technology outside of Azure (e.g. SAP technology or integration for other non-Microsoft or Azure tools)
- you have excellent written and verbal English
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer